Monday, May 7, 2012

Away we go!

Less than two days away from my European adventure, and have I started packing? Of course not. This probably has something to do with the fact that I just moved home from college this morning. So I have to do some unpacking before repacking. I'm really starting to get excited to go, though. Almost all the preparations are done, so all I need to do is pack my bags and head to the airport.

I'm hoping this blog will allow my family and friends to keep up with what I'm doing over the next couple months. I will have my cell phone overseas, but I won't be able to receive calls or texts. However, if anybody needs to reach me they can email me at natalie.a.adler@gmail.com, or call me via the Tango smartphone app.

That about does it for now. More to come when we land on the other side of the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment